Tuesday 22 September 2015

Iam Raped

My name is Swathi. I am 26 years old now. married 2 years back. This incident happened when i was 21 and searching for a job.

After I completed my B.Tech, i had to struggle for a job. I used to go to ameerpet in hyd for coaching. but I couldn't get a IT job. Finally I got a job in a BPO and I thought of working there till I get a job in IT industry.Its not a famous company but they used to give me around 8k basic salary and night shift allowances. Not many girls are there in that company but all other colleagues are very friendly and supportive.st

My room used to be very inside a colony and daily i had to walk at least 200 metres to reach the main road. They don't even have street lights to my home. I used to live with my friend who is my college mate.

One day, it was late night around 11 Pm. I was having head ache. so one of my colleague offered me to drop on the way. I got down on the main road and started walking to my home. On the way, i saw a car and few guys talking to each other. There is no one around that place. my house is hardly 100 meters from their car and i could see my home lights too.

 I just passed their car and turned back to see if they are seeing me. No They are not. i turned again to the way and SUDDENLY I saw two men standing before me.


I stepped a foot back turned back and begun running towards main road. i was afraid. two more men from the car came interrupting me. They caught me and closed my mouth. within no time i was in their car and the car moved slowly . They held me tightly in the back seat. after a 15 min journey the car stopped before a big bungalow. they tied my hands and legs and lifted me and took inside. I am in shock not understanding what is happening. I was put in a room locked. I could hear...some screaming...may be some bday celebrations going on. after an hour or more...my door was opened.

To my shock, it was a short guy a dwarf. He is just4 feet tall but well built. He came close to me lifted my face up and saw me. he smiled at me. he took my plaster on my mouth.  I asked him to free me and help me. But he didn't care to listen to me. he started unhooking my choodidar. I screamed for help. I am not sure..If my screams are heard out of that room.

He pulled his flies and brought his dick inside underwear close to my face. I was shocked to see a huge bulging for such short guy. he pulled his underwear to his feet. He massaged his dick along its length. he was short but not his dick. It was more than the size of my palm. with his hard erection, he hit my face. his pre-cum made my face wet. he said suck it baby. I didn't suck it. he said..if you suck it and allow me, you will get good money and reach home safely. I said nothing.

He slowly made me naked and threw my clothes outside the room.He gently pressed my boobs with his tiny hands.  he took a scissors and opened my bra . soon i was top less. He tore my pyjama and made me almost naked. i am just on my black panty. my hands and legs are still tied. He untied my legs and came between my long naked legs. I tried to kick him with my legs. but he is very strong. He held my legs tightly around his body. He bent his face to my panty and pulled it with his teeth. He put his face into my panty and touched my vagina with his nose.

He licked my vagina lips. Aah...I cried...stop...

With his two fingers..he divided my pussy lips and pushed his tongue into it. My virgin pussy clipped his tongue. He started rotating it inside my pussy and my pussy soon became wet. I said..please ...don't... spoil... my ...future...I am not married yet....with breaking voice. my words began breaking with my moaning...Stop..aahh...please...aaahh....aaahhh...stop.....I ....beg..umm..beg you.

he completely occupied my naked body. His tough skin is rubbing against my soft skin. his dick is wandering between my legs. he adjusted his dick close to my pussy entrance. Babe..take This..

OOPS...he couldn't push it inside. He opened my pussy lips with his fingers and inserted his dick front portion into the pussy hole. it was dam tight. my pussy lips expanded to the maximum extent possible.I cried in pain. He pushed it inside cutting my nerves. I had terrible pain and begun screaming. my hands are tied and i am helpless. He began drilling my vagina and blood started oozing. I am crying out of pain. His half dick went inside. Slowly my pussy began adjusting to his size accommodating his dick. But the pain remained same.Even he begun moaning. His eyes are full of lust. His hands were squeezing my boobs. my soft boobs got red marks of his fingers. I fell unconscious and don't remember what happened after that.

When I woke up..i was untied and put in a new room. my door was still locked. this room has a good bed. It has attached bathroom and some clothes were put on the table. There is some food also available. I checked my vagina. I still feel its torn although there is no blood marks. I took a nice bath and wore the clothes and waiting for whats gonna happen in my life. I remembered the night. I was terrified. Are they going to kill me? I am tensed.

After 3 hours the door was opened. The same short guy opened the door. There was another 2 men also with him. I asked him to leave me and I ll not tell anyone. He laughed...do you think I am worried you will tell anyone. There will be no one to listen to your version.He locked the door and left them with me. I was terribly afraid. Those guys looked at each other and started removing their shirt buttons.I said, please leave me. they were in no mood to listen to me.

I ran into bathroom and tried to lock the door. But the bathroom door doesn't have a lock. One of them pushed the door and came in. Come on..don't treat this as a rape and create a scene. Have fun and enjoy. I said, please leave me. he touched my face with his fingers and removed the hair falling over my ears. My hands are trembling. he bent his face and kissed my ears. OK..shall I alone do ?he asked me . I still asked him to leave me. He supported me to the wall and lifted one of my legs and came between. His face is close to my face. he rubbed his lips all over my face and kissed me. I don't know but I hardly could resist his moves. before I realised, he removed my pyjama and panty. His fingers are rubbing my pussy lips. Baby..you like it ? He asked with moaning face. He lifted me and took to the bed. 

The other guy was waiting for me.He was just on underwear. he divided my legs touched my vagina and said...Rohit...she is wet dude and smiled. He kissed my vagina lips and began fucking with his tongue. My legs were folded across his neck. I was actually enjoying their ride. In between he is fingering and sucking simultaneously. I was about to come. I started screaming out of joy. juices were oozing out of my pussy..I couldn't control..with a big squeak..i came...

Vasu and Rohit removed all my clothes. I didn't feel shy anymore staying nude with them. They slept on both sides of me. Vasu turned me towards him. He took my hand and put it on his dick over his underwear. It was hard and peeping outside little. he lifted my leg and came between my legs. I felt his naked rod between my legs.

Rohit hugged me from behind and his fingers rubbed my pussy lips. Meanwhile, Vasu wanted to fuck my pussy. Rohit held Vasu's dick in his fist and guided it in my pussy. I was surprised to see that. while Vasu began fucking my vagina, Rohit rubbed his dick at my ass. I am not prepared for double fuck. He relaxed my muscles and slowly pushed it. splitting my nerves across,he went in...my god..i am getting compressed from both sides..Vasu rolled me over him and rohit also came my back. I have put my hands on Vasu's chest bent over him. while rohit still adjusted his cock to my ass. both begun fucking me..oh my god...i am taking two huge dicks...i could feel Vasu's cock exploding..i am also about to come.  Vasu and I came soon..but Rohit..still yet to come. i am exhausted..i asked him to leave me...my pussy lips are still opened with the fucking session of Vasu.

Rohit rubbed his dick over my pussy lips cum med by Vasu.he easily pushed it inside my vagina and started giving hard thrusts..oh my god..I am gonna cum again. Relentlessly he was dashing at my body and my cute boobs were bouncing against his strokes. Giving a huge cry..rohit came in my pussy.aah...my pussy juices were mixed with both their cums. soon i fell asleep.
 


when i woke up again, the same short guy was in our room again with rohit and Vasu. I tried to cover my body. He laughed and gave me a new cover. It has new pair of clothes and I never wore such costly clothes in my life. He said, get ready soon. you need to catch your office cab again. I understood they are leaving me now. I said thank you.

He took me in a car. he gave my handbag back and my cell phone. He gave me a gift pack and asked me to open once I go back to hostel and alone. He dropped me on the main road and left away. I quickly ran to my room without turning back. I took a quick bath and decided to complain in police station. Suddenly my cellphone rang. It was the same guy. he asked me whether I opened the gift box. I said no. He said OK and cut the call.

I opened the gift box. It has some cash around 50k rupees. A costly cellphone and a CD. I didn't understand. I took the CD, closed all the doors and played it in my desktop. I was shocked to see it.
Everything i did with Rohit and Vasu is filmed. My bath , and bathroom fuck , triple sex everything. Tears started oozing out of my eyes. I looked at the cash. there was a white paper also in the box. with shivering hands, I opened it.

The letter says...
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Swathi,
I love you. Not only me, my friends also love you. You gave us so much happiness and fun that we never got in our life.We are sorry for treating you like a slut. But if you can consider us a friend, we can have lot more fun in our life.
We didn't intend to shoot this film. But we want to be safe in case you didn't like our proposal and complain to police. If you want to join our gang, break the CD immediately and accept our petty gifts.
we look forward for more good times with you. If you wish our friendship, i urge you to wear the blue choodidar i gave you on Saturday. 
Love you !!
your fan.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Two days rolled off. It was Saturday. I am confused whether to wear the blue choodidar or not. Finally I took the blue choodidar and went out.


This is the beginning of my Adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment